What is outpatient or short stay surgery?
Outpatient or short stay surgery are surgical interventions for which it is necessary to remain in the hospital for a period of 2 to 8 hours. These procedures have proven safe and effective as much as conventional surgery, which is why their use is increasing. In the United States about 70% of surgeries are outpatient surgeries.
Benefits of outpatient surgery:
- Safe surgical procedures and do not need prolonged hospitalization.
- You return home the same day as the operation.
- Your stay is more comfortable and pleasant.
- All patients have the same care.
- The risks of infections are lower.
- Outpatients do not compete with serious patients in their care.
- Personalized attention by expert staff in Ambulatory Surgery.
- Highly specialized and modern surgical team.
Why operate in our clinic?
- Our infrastructure has cutting-edge facilities.
- Our nursing staff is specialized in patient management.
- Our team of doctors has extensive experience and a recognized track record in their respective areas.
What problems can we solve?
- Gynecological problems: fibroids on the surface of the uterus, on its walls or inside the uterine cavity; ovarian cysts; endometriosis; uterine malformations and tubal diseases; endometrial cavity problems, tubal ligation; pelvic floor problems
- Urology problems: testicle biopsy; vasectomy; phimosis; other pathologies such as varicocele, hydrocele and cryptoquidia, etc.
We have the package-operes that applies in more than 90 short-stay surgery procedures